This idea came after receiving messages like “how to start working out”, “how to stay motivated”, “how to not be bored” etc.. I thought about something simple and maybe more excited than a “planned schedule” : The Abs Surprise Challenge for Beginners ! It’s really simple : no ” x reps to do”, no need to search videos, no need to worry —> You randomly click on a link without knowing the kind of exercise it will be, and let’s go ! Maybe the fact of not knowing the video before starting it will be funnier and more excited. And having fun is a way to stay motivated !
Plus, working on self-esteem is important, so video’s names are positive words. A way to remember you are worth it. :)
Are you motivated ? If yes, feel free to start this challenge whenever you want, there is no specific day. The prime word is : FUN ! So enjoy it and i hope you’ll be lucky !
- Do not be curious : not allowed to check videos !
- Do not change the video once you clicked.
- Have to do a different video everyday.
- Put 2 rest days AT LEAST each week.
- One video per day. No more !
- Let’s go !
Your positive workout list is waiting for you ! Don’t forget : make a random choice.
- I am beautiful
- I am optimistic
- I am valuable
- I am brave
- I am strong
- I am adorable
- I am unique
- I am glorious
- I am talented
- I am invincible
- I am sexy
- I am confident
- I am happy
- I am bright
- I am combative
- I am adventurous
- I am sympathetic
- I am ambitious
- I am determined
- I am fearless
- I am friendly
- I am competent
- I am capable
- I am hilarious
I just did the ‘I am happy’. LOVE IT!
This is one of the first of this kind of challenges that I love! Such a great idea Juliette!!
This wristwatch costs about the same as a spaceflght on Virgin Galactic. http://www.coolhunting.com/style/sihh-2014-van-cleef-arpels-midnight-planetarium.php
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
but what if legolas isn’t upset about tauriel and kíli because he likes tauriel
what if he’s upset because he likes kíli
#he’s quite tall for a dwarf don’t you think? #YES I DO THINK #I NOTICED FIRST TAURIEL DIBS
ohmy god wha T IF what if Kili was his first dwarf crush and he has this horrible identity crisis over it but then the years pass and he’s like okay ha ha a a that was so dumb that’s never happening again but then he meets Gimli for the first time and he’s like fuCK.
Stop mistaking harmless ignorance as downright disrespect, not everyone in the goddamn world is educated of the 500000+ different gender identities. You spend 99% of your time sitting on your ass browsing a website built from the ground up on social justice concepts; don’t expect others to be aware of the deep abyss of the gender universe when some people aren’t even aware that gender and sex are two different things.